1) Satisfactorily comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
3) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
4) Respond to user support requests, or
5) Protect the rights, property or safety of SKYVISION MASTER CHANNEL, its users and the public. SKYVISION MASTER CHANNEL will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions.
Right to Collect Personal Information:
Information Usage and Security Procedures:
If We are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store Your personal information:
1) By law;
2) To conduct SKYVISION MASTER CHANNEL business activities;
3) To secure SKYVISION MASTER CHANNEL systems;
4) To enforce SKYVISION MASTER CHANNEL own rights;
5) Market research, including statistical analysis of Your behaviour;
6) To send You periodic communications about features, products and services, events and special offers; We will do so in the manner as prescribed by legislation. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without Your knowledge. In that case, We will not be liable to You or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. To ensure that the security and integrity of the Websites are safeguarded, We may monitor Your personal information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses, and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. In addition to the general limitations in the above terms, We will not be liable to You or any third party for any damages suffered by You or any other third party howsoever arising from the disclosure of Your personal information.
Revision of the Policy: